Saturday, July 13, 2013

We start in Toronto

6:32 am. Toronto Pearson Airport.  I am tired.  I had less than an hour of sleep last night because I'm used to sleeping quite late, which will hopefully come in handy now that I have to adjust to Korean time.

I am going to Korea again! Woohoo!  I lived/worked there from Feb 2010-March 2011 and now I am finally returning, after months of yearning and dreams of bibimbap.

We'll see if I can keep this moderately up-to-date with my day-to-day goings-on. Yay for hyphenation!  I'm so tired. 

So this time 'round I'm teaching at a summer camp in Jochiwon, about half-way between Seoul and where I used to live (Daejeon).  I'll be living and working on a university campus, sleeping in a dorm room (shared by 1 or 2 other people) and eating at the cafeteria.

Meanwhile, I am completing an online course and need to prep for a potential interview.  That will be work for the airplane and airports.  I leave you with a photo of me, sleepy and waiting for my flight to board.



I forgot to add that my very kind parents drove me to Toronto yesterday and dropped me off this morning at this ungodly hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment