Friday, August 9, 2013

My camp students & camp food

Billy is sleepy sometimes

Cliff, the athletic one, and Alex, the scientist, working hard

Top-middle is seaweed

Bottom-left is chapchae (glass noodles with veggies)

My kids are SO sweet!  The AC wasn't working in our classroom and
it's obscenely humid and hot, so they took turns fanning each other



The girls: Lucy (the shy one), Jay (the moody one), Carly (the outgoing one), and Scarlet (the conversational one)

The boys are super funny.  They played rock-paper-scissors and the loser had to fan the winner.
Here Billy is fanning Alex

Bottom-right is cold noodles in ice cold spicy brother with a watermelon slice...

I gave my kids nap time sometimes cause they're up so late at night either studying for their daily vocab tests
Or chatting with friends in their dorm room


Carly and Scarlet are often at the podium, choosing music videos to play on youtube
(the computer is inside the podium)

This is my roommate's student but she's super cute so I had to take a photo of her. 
She's very fluent (more fluent than my students) and she made up her own English name: Chelinda :D

That darned journal-entry I spoke of on Facebook

We had "bibimbap" one day for lunch.  The quotations are to indicate
that it was the worst bibimbap I ever had...  it was cafeteria-style with barely any veggies

Carly stuffed little hotdogs (enrobed in a bun) in her pocket because she loved them so much

There's Carly on the left!  Scarlet''s on the right

1 comment:

  1. I am sad it's the end. Thanks for sharing your adventures with us on your blog Pam. I really enjoyed reading about Korea.

    ReplyDelete